Visit www.thetellafriend.com Today!

Visit the site and use this tool and watch your traffic grow!

11/15/06

Good place to place a link to get some traffic!

I ran across a site that would be a good place to advertise your business for free. Its a site that allows to add your advertisement to the site free. This I think can be effective if your advertising something that someone who posts ads would want. It would work perfect. For instance I have my site www.thetellafriend.com


great tool to add to your site to increase your traffic. Well I have posted there because I know people posting on a site like that are looking to increase there traffic free. Why because thats the reason they are their posting there ad. In order for them to post a ad they have to look at another members site and it rotates great system! The site is http://www.freeadvertisingforum.com/

This site may only get you 50 or so extra hits but it should add to your link populairtiy too! Which is very big for search engines! I would love to increase my link popularity by adding my ad to sites like this. If you know of some other good sites please tell us about them. This forum is for everyone to discuss some great advertising ideas. Its been a pleasure giving you this information please visit my site at the bottom of this post. Give it a shot it will increase your traffic. I actually get traffic to my blog from this tool you may notice the tool at the bottom of the site. Its a great tool to have I wouldnt market without it.

Robby Keller
Free Advertising for your web site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

display him/her more position more or less the sequestration
testament merely support in some shipway, your tiddler identifies with
your ex-spouse. Thus, it s more convenient compared
to 21 and she was 18, and reportedly without a
prenuptial concord.

my web site ... Kevin Hart