Visit www.thetellafriend.com Today!

Visit the site and use this tool and watch your traffic grow!

11/13/06

Where can I find keywords for search engine marketing?

I would like to take the time and show you what I think is best for keyword research. First if you havent seen my post about longtail keywords please do is has some great information. Okay the biggest obstacle is what keywords should have on your web site. If you have alot of content thats great but what if no one is searching for the content your offering. Well im going to recommend a few tools I you to do my keyword research.

http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/
http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/rc/srch/

my personal favorite is http://tools.seobook.com/general/keyword/

Finding keywords is half the battle you need to find out there competetion and find keywords that do get searched but have little competition. Sometimes have misspellings is good to have people misspell all the time they can find your site by misspellings especially if you have the misspelling on your site. Thats why im not to worried about perfect grammer and spelling. I know people will find my site before someone elses if they misspell something just like I did. People are always looking for information give to them find a keyword and write articles or a blog about the keyword. The content alone will bring them in because they will type variations for keywords. People are looking for answers to questions might as well give them the answers there looking for!

No comments: