Visit www.thetellafriend.com Today!

Visit the site and use this tool and watch your traffic grow!

11/13/06

Can Blogging Bring you Traffic?

I read a article on another blog of guy by the name of David Edelman he has been blogging for a year to promote his new book. After blogging for a year with 83 posts he has around 45,000 visitors a month! Thats alot of traffic this was good news! I loved the fact I found someone thats getting that much traffic from writing in a blog. if you wrote 2 articles a day for 40 days you could have 80 posts. Thats attainable it doesnt have to take a year or so to do that. I would love to have that many visitors a month. It would help promote my business http://www.thetellafried.com which is a free tool webmasters or bloggers can add to their website that generates referrals to your articles or products. I love this tool so much I have added it to the bottom of this blog. It flat out works I get referrals from emails this way. I check my stats and I get plenty of referrals this way. Best of all the traffic didnt cost me a penny. I love it! If you want to check out Davids Blogpost goto http://david-l-edelman.livejournal.com/28518.html see the stats on there. The guy sounds like a average every day guy that was skeptical about starting a blog now hes getting loads of traffic. I have to say its quite an accomplishment. I hope that I can have those kinds of results some day. Im new to blogging but have to say its great and addicting. I been blogging for about 2 days I will constantly write articles about the traffic ill be getting from writing these blogs to keep you posted. So you can see how great blogging can be!!!

Robby Keller
Free Advertising on the internet site!




Technorati Profile

No comments: